Monday, April 23, 2007

Week 3 on Set

UPDATED: To all who have not been able to open this batch of photos, I have re-uploaded all photos, so hopefully it will work now. Let me know if they don't! Thanks...

We are now into our 4th week of shooting, and the time couldn't be going faster! The crew has now settled into a somewhat normal routine for shooting, and the spring air seems to be warming up! As for this batch of week 3 photos, please note that this is just a small glimpse of what is really going on in our days. There are almost always more people that should be seen in this photo-blog. Working as a team is key in this, and we are grateful to the people who have jumped on board with us! Thanks for stopping in! Let us know your thoughts! -Michaela (and the Evermore Crew)



















5 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't see the pictures, the links are broken.

Thanks for putting these up by the way, I can't wait to see the film even though I don't know what it's about.

Andrew York said...

On a more encouraging note, for a day, I COULD see the pictures, and they were amazing!

You're doing an amazing job...thanks.

York

S'ra said...

Hey, so I couldn't find your email and I didn't feel like digging through all my stuff when I should actually be sleeping to find it-

So here's my wee-little blog about what's going on, on the set. It's probably a bit disjointed and biased, but there we have it.

Amazing pictures, as always!
http://eclectic-brew.blogspot.com/

S'ra said...

Oh, that previous post was from me, Sarah, by the way- I forgot it's a weird screen name

iderah said...

Michalea, These images are beautiful. Wonderful work. My friend Chauncey linked me to this site. Say Hi. I am really excited to see the movie. Good job everyone. Iderah